lots of new inventory at Saks Phoenix chanel

Mar 10, 2006
Just today while pikcing up my black 228, I saw two snakeskin flaps, rose and beige - stunning! Two bubble quilt bags -the small flap in khaki and the medium flap in white/beige, also the large Drill in both Black and Silver metallic and the green metallic perforated n/s flat tote that is from the drill line. Also had three small madison flaps, red, white and black and a beige expandable drawstrong tote. OOH, also an ivory lambskin jumbo flap with silver hardware, it was AMZING!

Also had several of the new Modern chain bags with the acrylic chains, a black caviar jumbo with G/H, a medium white caviar flap with s/h, the new accordian flap in white caviar (stunning) and both a brown caviar medallion and brown caviar GST. I think she also had a white GST too. there was also a medium black patent secret label bag, love the pearlescent black of this bag! lots of wallets too!

She also had a small zip pochette in the coral embossed patent and a matching card case! too much too list! Since we do not have a chanel company store boutique in Arizona, Saks has tremendous inventory. Ask for Maddy 602-955-8000

thanks for posting. Love your black 228, I love big bags!!!!:tup: Is it form s/s08??? I only saw black w g/h in Canada, do they come in s/h too???:confused1: I was told that there will be a matte black w s/h in Act II, is it the one??

So they have the coral pink camellia card holder??????? I am I understanding this right hahaahhahahhaha

Thats my chanel :smile: love it hahaha

I think she saw one like this. Chanel is supposed to have coral ones for these.

70.jpg