My very first bbag... & a little story to go with it ;)

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Hi everyone!! I ventured out beyond gucci & LV and bought my very first bbag in Las Vegas yesterday :yahoo:. Me and hubby went there on monday and we had such a wonderful time. I finally won some money on our last night there [wed night] and thursday morning before we headed out to the airport, i walked across the street from our hotel [wynn] to the fashion show mall and met up with Sinella at Neiman Marcus. She was the sweetest thing ever . I've had my eye on balenciaga for awhile but never thought i would own one. They had alot of spring colors on display but i told her that i wanted a black or dark blue w/gold hardware. Well she comes out from the back and she showed me a 07 black Giant part-time with gold hardware and I knew right away i would get it. It's so beautiful :love:. It was the only one they had, and she didn't even know they had it :sweatdrop:. I already took her out today to dinner. I also want to say Thank you to a fellow tPF member, Sillygooose, for all her wonderful help regarding bbags :tender:. We've been pm-ing each other alot and she's told me sooo much about it. You're the best!!!! Ok, here are the pics. I'll take some more later... i got sick last night after getting home so i'll be able to take some more later. I love this bag... the handles feel like butter and the leather is soo glittery and shines in the sun. I love it. I took some pics w/flash and w/out. Thanks for reading.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh and i also want to say that Las Vegas loooooooooooves LV!! I had never seen so many LV's in one place before. I only saw one person with a bbag and it was a black work or part-time w/ggh as well. I saw her as i was sitting down eating when she was getting seated at the buffet inside the wynn. That was my only sighting.

Attachments

• IMG_2616.jpg
    IMG_2616.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_2626.jpg
    IMG_2626.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_2620.jpg
    IMG_2620.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 399
Thank you, it's a great color for my first ;)
Congrats! It's a beautiful color.

I totally agree with you, it's almost like the leather has glitter or something in it.. hehe
Congrats ... she's gorgeous!!! And the leather is TDF ... looks so thick and slouches beautifully.

I really thought my first would be a city but i totally fell for the part-time.
Love it Love IT!!! LOVE IT!!! My favourite style. I should get a black soon...

She really really is... so soft!! Thank you.
Congrats! she looks yummy.

Thank you Ronsdiva && MandB :flowers:

valeri, you should get one!! After looking at so many pictures.. i really thought I would
end up with a city. But when I saw the part-time... it was a perfect fit for me :biggrin:

Jzlyn && Carmen..... soooo true!! I never knew they sold them here in Dallas. I would have been in so much trouble before. I just recently found out they sold them here at Barney's after doing a search on this forum. T.R.O.U.B.L.E. ~~ lolz

After looking at so many pictures.. i really thought I would
end up with a city. But when I saw the part-time... it was a perfect fit for me :biggrin:

Totally agree with this!:yes: City looks so perfect in everyone's modeling pics:drool:, but when I got a chance to carry it, it just seems too small on me, at least in EB, while part-time suits me perfectly! :flowers: