Dry Clean for Hair??? Please help!

Baby Doll

shop-bop
Jul 13, 2006
I have been searching everywhere looking for the Dry clean for hair that someone spoke about. If any of you have or know the name of the product would you please let me know. I am dying to purchase some!! It was the spray that you use on your hair between shampoos!! thank you

There's Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo (it's the one that comes in different shades).

Then there's Pssssst. It's the cheaper one you can find in the drugstores. It actually works pretty well (one any color hair, mine is dark). But my only complaint is that I seem to go through it FAST.

200.jpg

I have used the very cheap Batiste and the very expensive Umberto Giannini and found the Batiste much more effective. I am not really keen on these products though as they always make my scalp itch!

Bumble and Bumble makes a dry shampoo in different colors but the cons are it's a little expensive for the amount and runs out QUICK!! I've been using Stila hair powder (available at Sephora) for about 2 years on the days in between washing my hair and I love it! It smells like vanilla (but not too overpowering) and poofs out the top so that the white powder dispersing pretty evenly. I defintely recommend the Stila at only $23 it lasts a long time.

Not sure if this shampoo available outside the UK, but lee Stafford's Dry Shampoo is fab and doesnt leave the nasty stains on the pillows unlike B&B (I used the Blonde shade)

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1054955&classificationid=1025756&slmRefer=000[URL="http://www.boots.com/shop/product_enlarge.jsp?productid=1054955&classificationid=1025756&slmRefer=000&imageid=1"] Click to enlarge
px_trans.gif

Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo for oily roots Get more days from your blow-dry between washes it refreshes, it revitalises, its CLEAN hair again BaBy!!!!
px_trans.gif
150 ml | £3.33 per 100 ml£4.99
px_trans.gif
[/URL]

There's Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo (it's the one that comes in different shades).

Then there's Pssssst. It's the cheaper one you can find in the drugstores. It actually works pretty well (one any color hair, mine is dark). But my only complaint is that I seem to go through it FAST.

200.jpg

I have seen these at CVS. how does it work? spray it on and brush it out? Will it keep a hair style?

i just use plain old baby powder. same results, waaaay cheaper than any of the sprays or professional powders. just shake a little out, run it through your roots with your fingers and/or brush then go.