I did it again...more orders!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I saw these in the new catalog and had to have them. I ordered the Kiki Hobo #11913 which I don't have a pic of and the Slim Metallic Carly #11872 at $548.
coach20carly20legacy20ttf0.jpg

As soon as it is available I will order the Legacy Thompson Patchwork Hobo #11982

I didn't get it with this PCE but my store Mgr said to just bring them back next PCE (in a couple of weeks) and I can return and repurchase. I know it is a PITA but it's worth it to me.

I'm not sure if I will keep the Carly or the Kiki but I wanted to at least see them. KWIM??

I like all three! :tup: I saw the pics today at the Coach store. I would like the metallic Carly but the slim size doesn't work for me. I wish it was the large size and I would be all over that one! Congrats, three great choices .
That's nice of your store manager to offer to exchange them for you for the next PCE!:smile:

Wow admat... those are GREAT purchases... I can't wait to see what the patchwork bag looks like when you get it... I was thinking about getting that one.. thats the FIRST patchwork bag that I have ever liked too! :smile:

I saw these in the new catalog and had to have them. I ordered the Kiki Hobo #11913 which I don't have a pic of and the Slim Metallic Carly #11872 at $548.
coach20carly20legacy20ttf0.jpg

As soon as it is available I will order the Legacy Thompson Patchwork Hobo #11982

I didn't get it with this PCE but my store Mgr said to just bring them back next PCE (in a couple of weeks) and I can return and repurchase. I know it is a PITA but it's worth it to me.

I'm not sure if I will keep the Carly or the Kiki but I wanted to at least see them. KWIM??

PLEASE post a Kiki pic when you get it!! I almost ordered one of these too, but based on the dimensions thought that it was too big even for me (since the SA told me the dimensions are probably without the fringe). However, I love the bag, and if it looks great in person I just might add it to my PCE presale list!! Love the Carly too!

These are sooooo pretty! I really want one....

I'm really leary about the metallic leather, though. I kinda worry that if metallic goes out of style I'll feel stupid for having one no matter how much I loved it at first.. :sad: