Some chloe deals at NMLC Discovery Mills

mona_danya

Personal Shopper
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Neiman Marcus Last Call Discover Mills has some pretty good deals on chloes. Talk to Rosita at Phone (678)847-5777

Attachments

• $777.JPG
    $777.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 111
  • $1352-20%.JPG
    $1352-20%.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Betty $644.JPG
    Betty $644.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Croc Edith $4807.JPG
    Croc Edith $4807.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Maggie $1013.JPG
    Maggie $1013.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 113
I really do love them all! If I had the dough that croc Edith would be mine. I can't believe a thing like that ended up at Last Call! But I guess it is a weird combination - Ediths are not really sophisticated. They are more edgy and hip mixing a schoolgirl sort of charm with a twist of punk or something. But the crocodile comes from that grown up lady perspective. I already have a chain handled Betty in patent or else I would so be going there. The evening bag is TDF. The yellow Silverado looks so cool. Don't let me start dialing - okay..

Like everyone, I want them all. Oh, the croc Edith, hold me back........I have that chain Betty, and she is wonderful. Wonder if that Maggie has working hardware. Wonder how much that Edith is?? I wonder if I could win the lottery??

Oops....Just realized that if I rollover the pics, the prices appear.

I Want That Betty

lanasyogamama, that's a good price on that Betty, I bought the same one last year, it was the same price, but that price was with a 20% discount. There is also a current discount of 25%, I received an e-mail that I had to bring the coupon in for it to be honored. It was suppose to end on the 13th, but has been extended through the 25th. You might ask if they would honor a phone order.

I'm so tempted with the Edith, but just can't go there, even with an additional 25% off--just too much for one bag.

lanasyogamama, that's a good price on that Betty, I bought the same one last year, it was the same price, but that price was with a 20% discount. There is also a current discount of 25%, I received an e-mail that I had to bring the coupon in for it to be honored. It was suppose to end on the 13th, but has been extended through the 25th. You might ask if they would honor a phone order.

I'm so tempted with the Edith, but just can't go there, even with an additional 25% off--just too much for one bag.

I called and tried to use the 25% email coupon but they said these bags are exempt from that offer:tdown: