OBSESSING over the RM Matinee in dk grey..can't find it!!

leighpurse

Feb 14, 2008
I discovered RM a couple of months ago, and I have been obsessing ever since. I am in LOVE with the Matinee bag in dark grey....just can't find it anywhere! I have been tempted to by other bags, but I am really trying to hold out until I find the matinee in grey. If anyone knows where to find one or comes across one, please let me know. Thanks~~

Welcome leighpurse! So many of us here are lusting after a particular bag that's no longer available in-stores or online, so we feel your pain. Best recommendation is to keep checking eB@y, plus we'll keep an eye out for you. Being patient is hard but is well worth it! Good luck!

I got a response from them, no luck. They are not offering any discounts right now. Don't know what to do. My wallet would hurt so bad if I paid full price:crybaby:

Hi,Leighpurse,I have been obsessing over the dark gray Matinee for some time now,I didn't think I was ever going to get it so I purchased the dark gray MAB,I was thrilled to see they now have more dark gray Matinee's, I feel like my pray was answered:yahoo:so I just ordered one,I might sell my MAB on E-Bay,let your wallet hurt a little if you can you well be so happy with the Matinee (is it crazy to have two dark gray bags?)