My new Richard Prince MANCRAZY is here!!

I have just taken some outside shots of my Mancrazy.

Just let me kow if you would like to see any more.

DSC00874.jpg

OMG !!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic photo!! congrats !!

Congrats!!! I was just looking at that bag today at my saks. Just wondering but how tall are you? My mom said the bag looked too big for me...but i LOVE it. I can't justify the $3700 croc speedy so this was going to be my bag this season...but my mom's making a big deal about the price and how big it is.

Congrats!!! I was just looking at that bag today at my saks. Just wondering but how tall are you? My mom said the bag looked too big for me...but i LOVE it. I can't justify the $3700 croc speedy so this was going to be my bag this season...but my mom's making a big deal about the price and how big it is.

Too big? Have you taken the air-pack out? Actually, It is quite a nice size and if you are petite, the bag can even go on your shoulders- that's what I did. And I love the fact that it is a perfect cube.

Congrats! Love the blue sea with Mancrazy!!!!

I am not sure if you have noticed but the letter "o" from the word "off" is not perfect. I thought mine was a defective piece and was upset for a while then, I realised all other Mancrazy have the same "o". - Now I think that "o" was quite cool. LOL