Which shoes does Mr CL wear?

panrixx

Nov 12, 2007
Looking through the 'CL Outfit' thread today it dawned on me that mens shoes are not and probably never will be as stunningly attractive as ladies :sad:. That comment is also true of ladies clothing.

So I wonder which brand of shoe Mr CL wears and whether he has ever thought of doing a range for men?

I have recently purchased four pairs of shoes for myself but although they are all quality brands (two are by old established English shoe makers) they just don't have the same flair that ladies designer shoes have :nogood:.

Photos below are:
(1) Kurt Geiger Trainers (2) Bally Brown Loafers (3) Barkers Black Tie Ups and (4) Foster & Sons Black Slip ons.

Foster & Sons also do bespoke pairs at £1,400 :nuts:

Attachments

• Kurt Geiger Trainers.jpg
    Kurt Geiger Trainers.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Bally Loafers.jpg
    Bally Loafers.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Barkers Tie Ups.jpg
    Barkers Tie Ups.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Foster & Sons.jpg
    Foster & Sons.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 85
on his website under the news section you will find a photo of him under the article for Marie Claire France "L'homme aux semelles rouge". They are not mens shoes if thats what you were hoping for :shame:

on his website under the news section you will find a photo of him under the article for Marie Claire France "L'homme aux semelles rouge". They are not mens shoes if thats what you were hoping for :shame:
I'm not sure what you think but if you do think they suit him I can assure you that they certainly will not suit me :nogood:.

It's a pity he does not do a mans collection as I'm sure he would give them a bit of flair, which brings us back to my original comments.

Attachments

• Mr CL.gif
    Mr CL.gif
    84 KB · Views: 128
Looking through the 'CL Outfit' thread today it dawned on me that mens shoes are not and probably never will be as stunningly attractive as ladies :sad:. That comment is also true of ladies clothing.

So I wonder which brand of shoe Mr CL wears and whether he has ever thought of doing a range for men?

I have recently purchased four pairs of shoes for myself but although they are all quality brands (two are by old established English shoe makers) they just don't have the same flair that ladies designer shoes have :nogood:.

Photos below are:
(1) Kurt Geiger Trainers (2) Bally Brown Loafers (3) Barkers Black Tie Ups and (4) Foster & Sons Black Slip ons.

Foster & Sons also do bespoke pairs at £1,400 :nuts:
Make that five pairs as today I added Brown Barker (custom grade) Ties Ups to the list.

Men often find womans shoes sexy but what do woman think about mens shoes, if anything ;)

Attachments

• Brown Barker 1.jpg
    Brown Barker 1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Brown Barker 2.jpg
    Brown Barker 2.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 79
Make that five pairs as today I added Brown Barker (custom grade) Ties Ups to the list.

Men often find womans shoes sexy but what do woman think about mens shoes, if anything ;)

As long as a man is wearing nice shoes that aren't funky or don't look goofy, I don't notice much. I did work with an attorney recently and I looked down and noticed he had these sort of strange pointy toed shoes on. Another time I noticed a guy had a hole worn in the bottom of the shoe. And let's not even talk about the deposition I took where someone had stinky feet! But usually I don't notice much. All of yours look nice to me.

umm I find womens shoes and especially heels VERY sexy but I am not a man *lol*. Hopefully I dont sound too weird but womens shoes are a fetish for me in the true meaning of fetish.

Honestly though I will be impressed if a man is into his shoes and more especially his overall attire.

I honestly dont really notice. As long as they are clean and dont have a hole in them, they're fine with me. They're either black, brown, grey etc...there isn't really a male shoe equivalant of, say, the show stopping electric blue Rolando :lol:

Your shoes really look very nice. My hubby isn't into fashion he likes to look nice but prefers by far comfort, basically I buy his shoes.
Mostly Tod's, Paraboot, Weston...and the unavoidable Timberland (he takes the motobike to work) Now I think he would love a pair of Berluttis but would never spend as much for shoes unlike his SO :shame: