please do not shoot me! cl with out red soles?

May 17, 2006
would anyone know on here if you could special order louboutins without the red sole?if that isnot an option anyone ever had a cobbler changed the whole sole ? if so what was the outcome like if that is even possible
thanks in advance :flowers:

Just curious -- why don't you want the red sole?

well i find it too loud lately in every sense of the meaning kwim. but that is as i said before totally personal and no attack whatsoever towards those members who love them.
it is kind of funny the lady at louboutin asked the same question and was kind of shocked that i even considered it. but to answer my original question the answer was no they won´t do it no matter what. what a shame i really like some of his designs but will check with my cobbler if he has a solution :flowers:

well i find it too loud lately in every sense of the meaning kwim. but that is as i said before totally personal and no attack whatsoever towards those members who love them.
it is kind of funny the lady at louboutin asked the same question and was kind of shocked that i even considered it. but to answer my original question the answer was no they won´t do it no matter what. what a shame i really like some of his designs but will check with my cobbler if he has a solution :flowers:

I understand what you mean, and I hope what I'm about to say doesn't offend anyone either. Lately I have been really into wardrobe items that aren't identifiable immediately (by the general populace at least)... Bottega Veneta bags, Manolo Blahnik shoes, etc. I'm just not into wearing anything that is "it" (although I do think CL will be classic forever).

What I love about CL is not the red sole, so with or without, it doesn't matter. I've haven't sprung for a pair of CLs yet because other brands keep catching my eye. Generally, CL's shoes are a little sexier than, say, Manolo, and at the current time, I have very little need for the beautiful, exquisite "party" shoes he does in satin, etc.

I love the red sole, but if you don't want them I see no reason why you couldn't get a cobbler to change the sole. I have a friend who cuts the tags off her coach bags and such. A lot of people just don't like an obvious designer item but like the design. I have seen a couple of Gucci shoes I liked but wouldn't buy because they said "GUCCI" really big on the side.