Hello from Paris, au revoir LV

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
I just visited the champs élysees store, but it was a not really a great experience. They didnt have most of the stuff I wanted, but I got a pair of shoes. I prefer my local store, this one was very gaudy, impersonal and VERY crowded. I felt more like being in a mall than a boutique :yucky:. However the sevice was impeccable. I just dont feel the image and current designs of LV I guess and the feeling of being in a mall Las Vegas style or something like that isent really my taste at all.

Here are the shoes I got :yahoo:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8183/p2160010ox0.jpg

its it indeed very chaotic. as if they're having a sale or something. im not so fussed because its like Mecca or the Vatican to me. but the service more than makes up for it :yes: anyway, congrats on your new shoes.

ya, it is too chaotic there. went there once and it was enough for me. the second time i went to paris, i bought it at their small and quaint store at saint germain. lovely small store and not too many people. i am going there again, and i hope my SA is still there and the items i wish to purchase is available there!

anyway, very nice shoes!!!