should i exchange my blk denim shawl for the mono blk shawl?

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
i just recently bought the denim blk shawl, but feel uncomfortable with the logos, i think it's alittle too 'loud' for me, should i exchange it for the regular mono black shawl? or, do u think i will grow to like it?

Hmmm, you know, I am debating between the denim and the chocolate mono. I actually prefer the denim, think its so gorgeous, but my practical side thinks its a bit to flashy for my corporate job. Denim is really lovely, but if you are uncomfortable with it, you won't get your $$ worth, always a key consideration for me.

Hmmm, you know, I am debating between the denim and the chocolate mono. I actually prefer the denim, think its so gorgeous, but my practical side thinks its a bit to flashy for my corporate job. Denim is really lovely, but if you are uncomfortable with it, you won't get your $$ worth, always a key consideration for me.

yeah, exactly, i feel very uneasy wearing it to work with all the logos on it.

I love the denim one but if you are concerned enough to consider returning it then don't keep it. It may grow on you but do you really want to take the risk of finding out? You could change it for the black one or the chocolate one, although in the sunlight, even the black one has noticeable logos.