2 Birkins and a Bolide in 3 days!!!

louis loves fendi 818

~Avantay Garday~!
Aug 5, 2006
I'm anything but shy about telling another person I love there purse. But over the past 3 days I have seen 4 H bags. Up until about 9 months ago I had never even seen one it MN at all!

I saw all of these at work. I'm a starbucks manager and usually I'm in the back office filling tills, doing the schedule, ordering ect. But a few of my baristas know my love for designer bags and they will call me out to the floor if they think someone has a bag i would love to see. Well one also is a H fan and she called me out to see a Red Bolide. I though acck amazing! I wont see an Hbag for like another year. LOL. Then the next day as I'm checking out the floor a woman parades by with a 35 black PHW BIRKIN!!! At first i thought my eyes were lying to me as I always think I'm seeing something amazing only to see upon closer inspection its like Jansport. :roflmfao: I RAN out side to get a closer look. LOL. Then today the cutest Japanese couple came in and she had a 25cm RVIF GHW birkin! I thought I was dreaming. It was heaven. I told her I loved her bag and she Yes isa birkin! LOL.

Anyone else go ape**** when they se an Hbag un-expectadly?

Thanks for sharing. Seeing H bags in action particularly Kellys and Birkins are quite interesting. I see them often when I visit the H store or go to nearby dept. stores like Barneys, Saks and NM. The sight never fails to amaze me.

I love to see H bags in-action, though, I do hope the sightings do not become too frequent in my neck o' the woods (there is something special about H bags and, well - I don't want them to lose their luster....) :blush:

I think the funny thing is I NEVER (and I mean never) See h-bags here. Even LV is much more common. Coach is like and epidemic. LOL But I really hope I'm not crossing the line. The lady with the bolide let me hold it. I could've died.

i love seeing H bags. When i am in HK i hang out around Landmark in Central because all the lovely ladies there have H birkin and kellys and i love to bag watch!!! My mom thinks im crazy

You are hilarious LLF818... Jansport :roflmfao::roflmfao: ...I haven't seen one of those since high school!

I too come from a northern town where NO ONE knows how to dress (hello, Wal-Mart is NOT fashion!) I have never seen any H bags besides my own in the actual town in which I live, but luckily, I own a little boutique in a "ritzy" area of town and see H all the time in the summer!

Maybe this is a sign of things to come for you!?

i love seeing H bags in action on someone else. every personality just shines on how the way they carry their bag or with what fabulous outfits they have on! it's just amazing!