Key holder!!!

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
I'm having a hard time choosing the right key holder....

1) Should I get the 4-key or 6-key holder? ... I only have 3 keys right now, but I feel like I might needs more in the future? For those who has the 6-key holder, do you feel that it is too big to put inside your coat or bag?

2) Should I get Epi Cassis (purple), Vernis Pomme or Black MC?

Thanks everyone!!

I just recently purchased the 4 key. My choices were vernis violette and amarante. I ended up with the epi Cassis because of the pink lining. Maybe that might help you with your decision.

I just recently purchased the 4 key. My choices were vernis violette and amarante. I ended up with the epi Cassis because of the pink lining. Maybe that might help you with your decision.

I love Epi Cassis too! And the 4-key holder size is just too cute. Do you think I need a 6-key holder just in case I need more keys?

I have the mono 6-key holder. I don't feel that it is too big, because I just carry that and my license (which fits in area under the keys) when I am running somewhere really quick that I don't need to bring and $$. Out of your choices, I like the pomme & black mc! Hope this kinda helps! ;)

I have the mono 6-key holder. I don't feel that it is too big, because I just carry that and my license (which fits in area under the keys) when I am running somewhere really quick that I don't need to bring and $$. Out of your choices, I like the pomme & black mc! Hope this kinda helps! ;)

Ahh, good point! I totally forgot about the hidden-middle compartment! Hmmm...

Personally for me, it's the 6 key holder in black MC or vernis amarante! After all, the extra key slots may come in handy, especially for such little price difference.

does the 4 key-holder have the hidden compartment? I stopped by the LV counter in Saks but they ran out of everything. They only had Perle & Framboise (i forgot how to spell that but I thought that color was LE). So i didn't get one.