Jeff's small Gucci collection! (3 items)

heiheij

Sep 26, 2007
Hi all!

I have been reading the Gucci forum for a while now but never really made any posts. I finally bought a Gucci Messenger Bag yesterday and decided to show you gals! I also have 2 vintage items from before.

I use the wallet everyday for the last couple of years so it does show some wear and tear, its vintage from the 80s that i found in new condition in a consignment shop! The large tote is the same pvc material as the wallet and was a hand me down from my mom, I believe it was from the same 80's time period as my wallet. The tote, even after so many years, is in great condition! seriously, there is no scratch on the fabric at all!

The messenger bag I got yesterday is a great daytime going out bag which I'm sure will get much use!

in the future i would LOVE to get a leather Gucci bag!

For reference I'm only 19.

here are the pics! enjoy! :okay:

grrr! i can't believe the bag showcase forum is closed! i have some other items, like by Burberry scarf and shawl, my 2 Bally bags, LV wallet, Agnes B bags, and my Vivienne Westwood phone strap and bags! i guess i have to post in the respective threads! lol

thanks for looking!:wlae:

p.s. sry for the slight blurryness as i took the pics with my laptop webcam! lol