My valentines day outlet trip

Me and my bf went on vacation to the Poconos this weekend for Valentines day and our 2 year anniversary, which happen to be on the same day. And as my present he not only took me to the Tannersville Coach Outlet but he also brought me the most beautiful purse I've ever owned. He got me a Legacy leather shoulder bag in a pretty green, the tag says Juniper. Its my first Legacy piece and its amazing! Also he got me a new mini skinny, a little Mahogany patent one. For myself I brought a Bleeker leather small zip hobo in British Tan. It was my first outlet experience and probably won't be my last...:roflmfao:

102_2412.jpg

102_2416.jpg

I absolutely love the strips!!!

102_2419.jpg

102_2422.jpg

102_2425.jpg

102_2427.jpg

102_2429.jpg

The other mini skinny in Khaki/Tan I brought for my cousin. And I also posted one with my iPod case that I've had for a while and never posted and the Holiday Patchwork wristlet I got for Christmas. (along with the heart luggage tag which I forgot to take a picture of)

Tannersville is my closest outlet. The girls in there are so nice! I love the Legacy bags, nice find! I was there Friday night to avoid the weekend crowd they get there.
Glad you had a good time!

How much was everything at your outlet, if you don't mind my asking? I bet you got some killer deals. Congrats on everything!

I have found that some outlets tend to have better prices than mine and I don't get why. I went yesterday and my outlet barely had any legacy. They had one legacy satchel that was like $450 not a very good deal.

The legacy shoulder bag i believe was $199 and 20% off soo around $160-ish, the bleeker hobo was i think $159 and 20% off so around $128-ish, i think each mini skinny came out to about $23. I think I got great deals but it was my first outlet, I've only ever brought stuff online or in the boutique before.