juicy couture charms in Canada?

I've seen them at Stone Ridge. (the shoe store)

YES ! I was just going to suggest this, this seems to be the only place where I can find them. In Toronto, there are some stores in Pacific Mall that carry them, the names of them escape me right now.

Holt Renfrew stopped carrying Juicy, the only thing Juicy that they have left is their fragrance ! :tdown:

I've seen them at Stone Ridge. (the shoe store)

YES ! I was just going to suggest this, this seems to be the only place where I can find them. In Toronto, there are some stores in Pacific Mall that carry them, the names of them escape me right now.

Holt Renfrew stopped carrying Juicy, the only thing Juicy that they have left is their fragrance ! :tdown:

stone ridge, eh? never would have thought of them.
thanks, everyone! i shall have to check this out.

Stoneridge (Yorkdale, Eaton's), Sporting Life (Yonge/Eglinton, Sherway Gardens), JCY House (asian retailer at Pacific Mall, Vaughan Mills, Queen St.), Blue Marine Co. (Eaton Centre)

i agree w/ pacific mall.
the store upstairs beside the escalator has a good selection, and same with JCY house

you can try sporting life too

all other JCY house locations like queen st, vaughan mills, first markham place

stylexchange on yonge and shuter

there's a small store in main st unionville called "ciara's chic" and they carry it too

The store upstairs beside the escalator is called Me 2 :flowers:

i agree w/ pacific mall.
the store upstairs beside the escalator has a good selection, and same with JCY house

you can try sporting life too

all other JCY house locations like queen st, vaughan mills, first markham place

stylexchange on yonge and shuter

there's a small store in main st unionville called "ciara's chic" and they carry it too