gucci new britt hobo

i came across this auction on ebay since i'm thinking about selling my hobo. but i looked at my hobo and it did not have a serial number located inside the zipper compartment just like in the picture. the serial number is behind the tag. is this auction legit?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Gucci-New-Britt-Medium-HoBo-Brown_W0QQitemZ310021359971QQihZ021QQcategoryZ1063QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Try to ask in the tread --- Authenticate This Gucci --- I know some nice girls will help you :yes:

I'm not sure when they added that tag in the pocket. I did notice that the large suede horsebit hobo that I bought recently from NM had that tag in the pocket. It also had the regular numbers on the back of the leather tag.

some of my bags came with that tag along with the usual serial #'s with the leather tag such as my duchessa boston and diaper bag. i don't think they have it for everything though because my new britt tote and princy hobos didn't have it. however all my dust bags have that little tag on as well if that helps.