YAHOOOO!!! I got my Chanel Ritz at a...

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Boy did I get lucky today. :yahoo:I went to a pawn/consignmet shop today. As I was leaving,I glanced over at the clothing area. There was a Chanel box behind the counter.
I asked what was in it. He opens the box,takes the bag out,and I was like OMG!! No way. I gotta be dreaming here. It was the white patent Ritz I have been looking for sooo long. :love: I checked everything out. All was good. It wasn't easy trying to act casual and so-so about this. :graucho: If he had known I was dying to get this,the price more than likely would have gone up. We settled on a price and now I am the happiest girl on the planet.:yahoo:It's beautiful. I :love::love::love: it!!! Now if only spring would get here :hysteric:
I hope the pics turn out. If not I am sorry.

Attachments

• IM000898.JPG
    IM000898.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 386
  • IM000902.JPG
    IM000902.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 339
Congratulations!!!! The pics turned out and you do carry the bag well!!
Did you manage to get a good price for it?
You are so lucky.....I'm so happy for you.
Thanks so much. I do feel pretty lucky. I think the price was about right. I gave him $100 more than he paid for it. This guy was pretty smart. He buys a high end item with a new credit card,at 0%
interest for 6mos. Sells the item and gets his $$$ for more goods. Pays it off in 6 months
He just got a no fee-0 interest loan. :tup: We both ended up being pretty happy with this deal. :P

What a great steal!!! Looks like angel of luck is on your side!!!

Enjoy this lovely bag of yours!!! Heaps of congrats!!
Thanks nada. I totally agree. You need some luck when looking for a particular Chanel.
I had some today. :yahoo:
* Also thanks to : danicky,allbrandspls,janny328,krital
and originallyxelle. Thanks for the kind words.
:smile: