Electric Blue RH coin purse!

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I'm searching high and low for this little beauty. I called BNY and was told that they had already pre-sold all of their RH coinpurses in this color. I asked about a second wave or pre-ordering again and they said no. :crybaby:

If anyone sees one in a store or knows of where I can pre-order one, PLEASE let me know.

:flowers:

I'm searching high and low for this little beauty. I called BNY and was told that they had already pre-sold all of their RH coinpurses in this color. I asked about a second wave or pre-ordering again and they said no. :crybaby:

If anyone sees one in a store or knows of where I can pre-order one, PLEASE let me know.

:flowers:

Your best bet is a Barneys NY. I would suggest calling the one in Chestnut Hill or Boston as they had all the colors last season, even Jaune and Violet when they were all presold at BalNY. They may not have them yet, but ask about being waitlisted for one. The thing with BalNY is that they only get a few and people get on the waitlists for things the day they open. I got on the waitlist for magenta and turquoise 2 hours into the first day and there's a chance I might not get one. :shrugs: