HOT OR NOT? What do you think?

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
Hey everyone...

My current financial situation has me on a serious purse ban and as much as I would love to slurge on a nice expensive bag...(sigh) I MUST wait until AFTER April!
But that does not mean that I haven't been looking at less expensive bags...I figured that if I could find a cute little bag for the club or beach, etc. then I can curb some of my other cravings until AFTER APRIL. Anyways heres the some fun bags that I was thinking about...

CC Skye handbag $695: I wanted to buy the double wrap leather bracelets and I came upon this bag... its so cute because the bracelets can come off and be worn like bracelets! there is also a detachable strap that comes with the bag.

The other bags that I was thinking of was cuffz by linz. I think that these bags are super cute! The first one is champage cowhide leather with taupe swarovski crystals ($325) and the second is oh bondage in champagne leather with rose gold hardware ($425).

What do you ladies think about this bag? Yay or nay?

Attachments

• CCskye.jpg
    CCskye.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Cuffs.jpg
    Cuffs.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 70
  • cuffz.jpg
    cuffz.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 57
LOL! I was thinking the same thing....$700.00 when you are on a ban seems like a lot and I think it would be much more satisfying to wait and put that money to better use, like buying the bag you really, really want.

^^ LOL... I was thinking the same thing... As for the bags though... I like the first one best out of the 3... I don't think I like it $700 worth though.. Maybe calm your handbag cravings by getting a new wallet, coin purse, keyfob, or a pretty scarf!

I'm sorry, but I hate all of them. The handcuff bags are very Paris Hilton a few years ago (Obviously I'm not a big fan of hers! At least not her style.)

Definitely stick with your ban and get something FABULOUS when it's over!!