Janice Dickinson's BDay Bash

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Janice Dickinson, celebrating her 53rd birthday – and the wrap of the third season of the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency – at Central in Los Angeles. According to a partygoer, the reality star, who's been known to fudge her age, had only 48 candles on her cake. Hmm... But that didn't stop her from jumping up on a couch when everyone started singing "Happy Birthday," imploring her guests, "Louder! I can't hear you!" ~people.com

zjanice_dickinson320.jpg

If anyone ever heard about what she went through during her childhood they would understand why she is like this....I have a lot of respect for her...she is a great mother and puts her craziness to the side when it comes to them..She was a bad alcoholic, but who dosent have a problem with something...She looks great for 53!!

If anyone ever heard about what she went through during her childhood they would understand why she is like this....I have a lot of respect for her...she is a great mother and puts her craziness to the side when it comes to them..She was a bad alcoholic, but who dosent have a problem with something...She looks great for 53!!

Can you elaborate?