David Yurman

sparkle7

O.G.
May 24, 2007
I am looking to purchase an authentic david yurman bracelet on ebay and I noticed alot of sellers selling brand new david yurman pieces at discount prices? Are they reputeable. They seem like power sellers with good feedback but I wonder how they are able to sell so many brand new david yurman pieces at discount prices. I have stayed clear of tiffany jewelry on ebay as out of the 8 pieces i purchased only 2 were authentic. Can anyone help with suggestion of sellers for dy. Thanks

ibuyluxury and moranalexandaorginals (however you spell it!) and bluekoi designs are supposed to all be great!!!

This was a topic a few months ago, but I recall these three being mentioned.

You can do a search for Yurman on here. Yurman can now be purchased for less then retail since these sellers are able to get it from reputable Yurman dealers for less then retail. Yurman didn't do this until fairly recently but they know have Yurman outlets as well! I would recomend the sellers mentioned above for authentic Yurman on ebay. I also love to buy Yurman on ebay from Beckyshop, she doesn't have store and only maybe 10 pieces at a time but she has beautiful rare and hard to find Yurman peices! Have fun Yurman shopping!

What? Yurman has outlets now? I bought two pieces from Bailey Banks & Biddle because I was too scared to buy off ebay, and the man assured me that there's no such thing as a sale on Yurman! Does anytone know where these outlets are?

What? Yurman has outlets now? I bought two pieces from Bailey Banks & Biddle because I was too scared to buy off ebay, and the man assured me that there's no such thing as a sale on Yurman! Does anytone know where these outlets are?

You can probably find out by doing a search on here. They aren't listed on the Yurman website. I know there is a seasonal Yurman outlet at Woodburry Common's outlets in NY and I am pretty sure there are others that are open all year long. Don't feel too bad, I am a HUGE Yurman fan and I only found out that there are now Yurman outlets maybe about a year ago or so, Between the Yurman outlets and the AMAZING Yurman selection and deals on ebay, I never pay retail price for Yurman anymore! and really, don't be scared of ebay! Just use some common sense, buy from sellers with good feedback and when in doubt ask questions! happy shopping:tup:

I've bought a ton of Yurman on eBay and so has a friend, and we've never gotten a replica. If you look at the photos and check for the signature hallmarks, you should be OK buying on eBay. Most of the sellers are picking it up at the oulets.

I've bought a ton of Yurman on eBay and so has a friend, and we've never gotten a replica. If you look at the photos and check for the signature hallmarks, you should be OK buying on eBay. Most of the sellers are picking it up at the oulets.

Very true, I have been buying Yurman (and a LOT of it) for about 5 years and never had a problem receiving a replica. Just be famialar with the piece your purchasing and when in doubt ask questions.

I just wanted to update this thread. I was searching for some Yurman on eBay and I came across this listing from ibuyluxury: http://cgi.ebay.com/David-Yurman-Ca...yZ110436QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have this exact same ring and it looks NOTHING like the photo in this auction. I'm not sure what to make of that but, honestly there are a few glaring differences between mine (that I bought from Saks directly) and this one. I just want people to be aware of this.

I have to chime in on this topic. I have been purchasing Yurman for about ten years and have 30+ pieces.....I agree with LVShoeFan2, I have purchased from two of the above mentioned sellers and a few more and have not been happy.
The items that I received are not the same weight as my authentic Yurman pieces,the diamonds do not sparkle as much, and the finishing work is not the same. Luckily, the sellers have all taken returns.You really can't go by the number of feedback a seller has, because most people buying might not know the difference.
Signed Pieces does have authentic items, I have been very pleased with the items I have bought from them.