Just got my Kale sample sale bag...question..

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I got the Palmer in coal...its gorgeous! Fits great, nice color etc. I did notice that where one of the straps connects to the top of the bag near the zipper (inside of the strap) that one of the stitches looks like it put a tiny hole in the leather....and of course the receipt says its a final sale. Do you think I should call them anyway? I can use the bag in its current state but do worry that with repeated use and moving the handle, it may cause the hole to get larger. And even though it was on sale, it still cost me almost $300, kwim

Hey Sukey
Did you get it at a sample sale??? cause thats normally expected at any sample sale it's going to have some flaw in it... not exactlly perfect but i atleast you saved more tan 50% Right!!!????

Maybe you can get the hole filled at a shoe repair place or something...

I called an ordered it over the phone....I think it was left over after the sale. No one mentioned it could be defective or that it was a final sale. I wouldn't mind if it had a flaw that wouldn't affect its use, but am worried that the tear may grow larger if I try to use the bag. Its torn right where the stitch from the handle goes into the bag, so with normal handle movement the tear may get larger. Don't know how to get that repaired....any ideas?

I would ask Melinda at Kale what she recommends - everything I have read here indicates she is wonderful to work with and great at customer service.

Good luck!

I would ask Melinda at Kale what she recommends - everything I have read here indicates she is wonderful to work with and great at customer service.

Good luck!

I emailed them and told them I was unhappy. I may email back again and ask if I send it back, could they repair it. I love the bag but want it usable....so either a repair or a return would satisfy me