Valentine's Day Gifts? Let's see pics!

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Who got Coach for V-Day? Let's see some pics!

Im still waiting....DH had to work today :0( But he said something was on the way....let's hoping it is Coach! Either way, Ill be happy with whatever he gets me!

I had a little Paypal money burning a hole in my pocket so I bid and won a little something last night and DH says he has something he's bringing back with him but I'll wait to post about it until I hear from him after his doc's appt this morning when I HOPE he will get the all-clear to come home :sweatdrop:

I already posted these on another thread put here is a pic of my Coach Heart Earrings I got today from my Hubby!!:love:

2-14-08001.jpg

I had a little Paypal money burning a hole in my pocket so I bid and won a little something last night and DH says he has something he's bringing back with him but I'll wait to post about it until I hear from him after his doc's appt this morning when I HOPE he will get the all-clear to come home :sweatdrop:

I hope your DH gets to come home, Tanukiki! That would be the best V-Day gift of all I'm sure! :heart:

I hope so too! Hope all is well with you and your hubby!:heart: