Wish I could find a heritage stipe large pink tote!

ChanelBabe23

Dec 28, 2007
Well, I bought the medium and then sent it back. Then I thought I would try the pink signature stripe. Its too small too. I know I could get the large signature stripe (if its still avail) but I really want the large heritage pink stripe. I'm so upset they are already sold out. I keep hoping one will pop up on ebay!

When these first came out, a few of us went back and forth with the size issues! I ordered medium first and then exchanged it for the large. Much better for me. I didn't realize how fast these would sell out. Have you seen the tattersall tote that's coming out? It's trimmed in pink and really cute also!:yes:

I was really surprised how fast the Large pink totes sold out too. I bought one and returned it... and my SA admitted to me that she snagged the one I returned because they were all gone!

I hope you can get one!! If I see on on ebay I will let you know!

Oh jeez...I know what you mean....I STILL wish I would have gotten the large. I have the medium...and I love it, but the large is AWESOME. Well, keep an eye out on ebay, and you never know, maybe they will have another shipment or something...lets hope!