Question...

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
I got a PCE card in the mail today... I was wondering when you go to the boutique and ask for an item and they don't have it, do they order it for you and still give you the discount? OR is it for items in the store only.

Thanks!

I got a PCE card in the mail today... I was wondering when you go to the boutique and ask for an item and they don't have it, do they order it for you and still give you the discount? OR is it for items in the store only.

Thanks!
It's not SUPPOSED to be on ordered items but a lot of people (myself included) have had SAs order for them with the discount.

May I ask, if perfume can be purchased with the coupon? Also, what does it excludes? I have never got a card as I am totally new to coach and bought only once from the boutique, so thats why I am asking

May I ask, if perfume can be purchased with the coupon? Also, what does it excludes? I have never got a card as I am totally new to coach and bought only once from the boutique, so thats why I am asking

I used the PCE card in November to purchase the perfume at a discount so i'm pretty sure you should have a problem.