OMG!!What is wrong with MPRS??

IDK, there's something fishy about that bag (the serial # looks funny)and the fact that the seller changed thier ID in the last 30 days. I'm still in the learning process myself so hopefully more people will chime in.

I have read a thread here where people are complaining about the very poor service they provide, check out the listing below, Im not quite sure I understand it, does the seller mean her item was authenticated at MPRS?I also heard they sell or authenticate counterfiet handbags, what is the deal here :confused1:

^^ gals, trust me, this fake b-bag listing has nothing to do with MPRS...anybody can mention MPRS in their listings (even though they're not supposed to)...i'm an MPRS approved member & had to go thru a rigorous screening process...and all MPRS members are listed on the "my poupette" website & provide a logo with the direct link to the site in their auctions...i'm guessing this seller just threw that in their listing to try & recruit buyers...sellers like this, who have nothing to do with the organization, help give it a bad name & hope their listing gets pulled soon!!! :tdown: