Poll time - What is the "bag" or "wallet" you have been trying to score rop

mjfan

Oct 4, 2006
And have you been sucessful at locating your dream bag, wallet or acessory.
MJ Sophia - Sucessful
MJ Clutch - ""
Cordovan Faridah - Still searching
MJ Coin pouches (with silver hardware) - Still Searching

i am not so lucky when it comes to this. i've been looking for a chilli trish. there is one available as many lovely tpfers have pmed tell me (thanks again btw), but it's a little more than i'm looking to pay. that's really the only thing i've been looking for. well, that and a grey mayfair for yes.please because i know she really really wants one.

ahh ok- when i did a search i only came up with like all of your postings mjfan, so it didn't explain anything for me. haha.

ummm, whats MUA?

your computer speak is way too fancy for me!:sos::sos:

ahh ok- when i did a search i only came up with like all of your postings mjfan, so it didn't explain anything for me. haha.

ummm, whats MUA?

your computer speak is way too fancy for me!:sos::sos:

i got you on this one. haha!

rop = read on please
mua = makeupalley.com

^

seriously! I started thinking I wasn't in the know...I thought, Return Online Purchase= ROP?

i like your version though. it's very creative.

^^Same as Coach Superfan...bordeaux blake for me too. It's totally worth all the effort :love: Next on my list is a zip bowler or trish from the striping line (or even another Hudson!) and a grey quilted zc.

LOL....I learned all this stuff from MUA, too! Too funny.

I have searched and found : Washed Rose Stella and Pomegranate Stella.
Those are my two bags that I really wanted and was not sure I would be able to find at a decent price. I was lucky and found both recently.

Now, I am looking for a blue Stam. Not sure what I want, though. Topaz, Teal, Petrol.....and I don't want to have to sell my children to get it!:nuts:

I love it when you find a great bag you have been looking for. It really is a rush!

LOL....I learned all this stuff from MUA, too! Too funny.

I have searched and found : Washed Rose Stella and Pomegranate Stella.
Those are my two bags that I really wanted and was not sure I would be able to find at a decent price. I was lucky and found both recently.

Now, I am looking for a blue Stam. Not sure what I want, though. Topaz, Teal, Petrol.....and I don't want to have to sell my children to get it!:nuts:

I love it when you find a great bag you have been looking for. It really is a rush!
Wow that is amazing..pomegranate stella :drool:

Luckily a special tPFer PMd me after I mentioned that I wanted a Selma tote that there was one available at an Off 5th. I got it within the week.

My other true desire was for the cherry tart patchwork ZC and coin pouch. I bit the bullet and paid retail for both. Love them! Can't believe that I paid so much for a coin purse, but it is SO CUTE! :love:

My next desire is for a Carolyn, but I can't decide if I want the ivory or black. Keeping my eye out on that beauty.