shoes with this dress

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
I just ordered this dress from Shopbop- $58.00!:wlae:
Now I'm trying to decide what shoes would look good with it and I'm pretty sure none of mine do. I live in a little town in Florida and people do not dress up here. It's more of a beach minded community and most people wear jeans and a cute top when they go out. I love dresses but I dress them down with cute flip flops. Not rubber beach flip flops but dressier sparkly ones. So what do y'all think for this dress? Bronze maybe?

Attachments

• tbags2008120475_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    tbags2008120475_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 85
I think bronze flip flops or slides with a kitten or not-so-high heel would be adorable with it! For dressier times, I think a brown patent sandal with a heel would be really cute!

I'm so glad no one said pumps. I hate the pumps pictured with the dress. I think the Zanotti thong you picked would look great in summer. What about espadrilles? I also think you could wear it w/brown ankle booties and a long cashmere cardigan during colder spring days.

I'm so glad no one said pumps. I hate the pumps pictured with the dress. I think the Zanotti thong you picked would look great in summer. What about espadrilles? I also think you could wear it w/brown ankle booties and a long cashmere cardigan during colder spring days.

Hehehe... I did! :P :sweatdrop: I agree, don't like that color though.. too dark.

Those flip-flops are nice! Since it's a summery dress, it could work!