GUCCI Sales, Outlet, Web and Authentic Auction Deals Thread • No Chatting Please

Maria...

Try diabro.com bluefly.com and 2nd-handbag.com... not sure if they have gucci hobos, but it's worth looking at their other great buys.

I'm going to try the outlets at the end of the month. what city do you live in? I think the outlets are the best bet... I want to know with 100% confidance that my bag is real, and even if I'm 99% sure I got a real one, I'd always be worried if I bought it on ebay...

Good luck!

gucci never made it in this color from what i remember. just the same color web handles but with a blue-ish print. also the leather bits were a different color. just my opinion since i have one of my own and was eyeing all the different prints of it when i purchased mine =)

The bag is authentic, look at the serial number! Not all styles are available in the States. There are so many Gucci we have never seen that are selling outside of the N. America.

gucci never made it in this color from what i remember. just the same color web handles but with a blue-ish print. also the leather bits were a different color. just my opinion since i have one of my own and was eyeing all the different prints of it when i purchased mine =)

This bag also looks good to me. It did come in this color and was available last year.

Gucci Jacquard Logo Canvas Hobo Messenger Bag

there's only one left. Someone get itttttt!!! $429.99 - the beige one is sold out.
overstock.com $1 shipping!!! & maybe no tax??? good deal.

MS11126927.jpg