HELP!!! Is this Box Gris Pale or Gris Tourterelle?

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Hello experts! I have just been told that my box kelly elan is gris pale rather than gris tourterelle. :confused1:Can anyone tell me the difference between the two? Is my bag indeed gris pale? The pic of gris pale in the reference section has disappeared.

I think Katel has a box gris pale birkin. :sos:Katel paging Katel :sos:

1644 edited.JPG

IMG_1639.jpg

LTC, I wish I could help you, but whatever color it is, it is incredibly stunning and I LOVE your Sulfures pochette--perfection. The color does look a tad lighter than gris tourterelle but I don't think I've seen GT in box yet.

I believe it's Gris Pale. I don't recall Gris T coming in Box Calf. The one person I know has Gris Pale in a Kelly is Grands Fonds. Your Kelly Elan is out of this world! I want!!!!!

OH, LtoC, what a GORGEOUS addition to your already STUNNING collection - many congratulations!!
attachment.php

It looks just like my gris pale Birkin; here are outside and inside shots: (p.s. I have this same sulfures pochette! I kept it to tie on my gris pale Birkin - twins! :tender: )

Attachments

• outside8a.JPG
    outside8a.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 254
  • outside4b.JPG
    outside4b.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 260
Oh that Kelly Elan is just so beautiful.
I would guess gris pale too. Croissant has a gris pale Kelly but the leather is Clemence. I remember it looked quite pale in the picture.

Thank you so much, ladies! You really are the best partners in crime. After a number of years collecting H, I am still not very good at colours. Does anyone know if gris pale is a current colour? I don’t think I have seen this colour at the boutiques.

Orchids – I have always enjoyed your avatar, but I didn’t know what hue of H until I saw Coleigh’s thread. Your birkin is gorgy.

Loonie – Is that your valentine’s day evening outfit in your signature:P? I bet you would get lots of orange boxes as presents to compliment your outfit.

MrsS – I didn’t know I like gris until I saw this élan, but now I am in love.

HG – Thanks so much for the explanation. What would I do without you?

Katel – I am so honoured to be your twin. I have always love your classic style. Your box collection is out of this world. Just look at that gris pale birkin. She’s beyond elegant.

ABA – We just had a day of snow followed by another day of rain. I bet the weather is much better where you are. I really need a sunny day to debut this bag.

Avandome – Tourterelle is a great colour, but I am now in love with the paler version. I think it is a better colour for my yellow/olive skin tone.

Tamarind – I would love to see Croissant’s kelly. I bet it’s quite beautiful in clemence also.

Kelly_Birkin – I am really taken with the élan. I have tried the KP and KL, but the élan has the perfect dimension for someone my size. I was very close to placing a box KL order at Feb PO, but I am glad I didn’t.

Elizabethk – I bought the Sulfures last year. When my Kelly élan arrives, they just seem to belong together.