Anybody owns EPI LOCKIT in IVORIE? need your advise! =)

lelzkewl

Aug 9, 2007
So I'm planning to get a LV for my mom (this will be her first one:graucho:) and thought that Epi Lockit in Ivorie would suit her well. I also think it is a great value for the money. Could anybody that has this bag share their opinion? what do you think of it etc. I couldn't find any pic of this in the lockit clubhouse. Please also post your pic/modelling pic. ;) Do you think this bag will be high maintenance or get dirty easily? My mom lives in a humid country.
Thanks in advance for your opinion!

I linked it to a modeling pic:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/lockit-club-52536-12.html

Sorry, these don't have the ivoire version. :sad: I did try on the ivoire lockit yesterday with a friend...I thought it was gorgeous. I think some people might consider it a "small" bag, but I think it's plenty big and the perfect size! It shouldn't be too high maintenance, albeit it's white...any stains should easily be removed, unlike naked vachetta.

i have an epi lockit in ivorie. i love the bag and i have no problems with it. despite what you might think the epi ivorie is actually very easy to take care of. it doesnt get dirty easily and its a fairly durable bag amazingly.

I have one and it is my favourite bag, it is a perfect size. I haven't had any problems with colour transfer and it is very easy to clean with mild soap (I do mean MILD soap and only a little of it), water & a soft cloth. I haven't got any modelling pics but here is a pic of mine hidden in the background.

I have one and it is my favourite bag, it is a perfect size. I haven't had any problems with colour transfer and it is very easy to clean with mild soap (I do mean MILD soap and only a little of it), water & a soft cloth. I haven't got any modelling pics but here is a pic of mine hidden in the background.

WOW laloki, you have a fabulous collection :drool:. u have such a great taste!! I can't wait to see epi ivorie lockit IRL. yours sure looks beatiful! thx for your input;)

since we are on the topic of LOCKITs .. does
anyone know off the top of their heads..
how much a horizontal lockit in mono is right now...??
i am sure someone must know ...!!

many thanks !

Hi there, I got a red epi lockit just this month. I've never owned anything ivorie - but the epi line seems pretty durable, even for humid countries. I come from a humid country too!

So far I love my lockit. It's a nice, comfortable size, and it's very classy looking! I actually love how it's not screaming LV. ;)

Here's mine:

DSC00042.jpg

db89 the mono lockit horizontal is $1000 on the lv website.

The epi is slightly cheaper and i do think it is very pretty and classy, especially the one in ivorie. personally i think it's a little bit small, but that's just because i like big bags. lelzkewl, i say the lockit is a perfect choice if you're mom doesnt carry around much stuff :yes:

Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses. Couturecreature, thanks for posting your pic. your lockits look FAB!! such a great taste! I think I'm getting more convinced now for epi lockit ivorie. It is such a beauty and Classic. thanks again! =)