I can die happy now. . .bordeaux PW stam!

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Thanks to a SUPERSTAR PTFer my new addition came today. Everyone at work was asking what was in my package. . .I could barley contain myself. As if the stam were not pretty enough, MJ had to go and make it in the best color ever: BORDEAUX:love::love::love::love:

So basically I think that in order to give this bag the attention she deserves I might need to go on a ban (eek!), excluding wallets and clutches of course. Hmmmm, perhaps a stam ban if nothing else LOL.

I'm sorry that I can't seem to get very good pics, and the awesomeness of the color does not come through at all. It really is the color of bordeaux!

Wow!! that's one GORGEOUS bag! I never saw a MJ bag I didn't love.
This one looks wonderful on you. First time I saw a Bordeaux Stam - love love love it! Where did you find her?

ahhh... i keep coming back to see the pics. SO gorgeous :girlsigh: I've seen the Bordeaux stam IRL and now I'm wondering whether I should have looked for that one too...Congrats! I hope you are thrilled!

Thanks for all the compliments!:heart:

I found her on ebay NWT being offered up by a lovely TPFer. The serial tag indicated that she came out for S07. I wouldn't have assumed that it was a spring color, but it's an amazing alternative to black. I love the Bordeaux color just exactly for that reason. There is not a single thing I own that this wouldn't look brilliant with!:love: