A big teaser ;)

^^ OK I'm confused...Do you realize we are ADDICTS lol?!?!?! This is not a tease..it is TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! Post pics woman!!! Where did you go?!?!? Congrats on the mystery bag!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh......I'm so sorry :sad: LOL I'm sitting here laughing hitting my head saying what did I do...I was in the Bronx last night w/ my friends for dinner and came home exhausted and went right to bed and totally forgot to write the answer!!!

Whoever guessed the QUILTED GREY ALYONA was correct!!!!! I couldn't even believe it!! I was going back to the store to repurchase a bag w/ my $100 gift certificate and I called ahead to make sure I could do it and then I asked the SA if they had any MJ on sale. She starts describing this bag and I wasn't too sure which one it was - but - I said if it's Grey - put it on hold - I'll be in to see it today! Well...she had it on her shelf for me and another SA helped me. She was playing clueless LOL b/c I think she didn't want to sell me this bag. She brings out this plastic crappy bag like that's what I was interested in. I repeated "Nooooo greyyyyyyyy quiilllllllllllted" So she finally comes back after a few minutes and pulls out the Quilted Grey Alyona and wrinkles her nose and says to me "You didn't want THIS one right???" I was like YES !!! THAT'S THE ONE! I couldn't believe my eyes or the price! How did this bag last without getting sold? And why was it hidding in th backroom for months? It's also a BRAND NEW one - the chain still is wrapped in plastic!
So that's my story. I feel EXTREMELY LUCKY and I am totally in disbelief!
Sometimes these weird unexpected things happen and you could just pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming! I was craving something quilted and grey for soooooooooooooooooo long and now the prettiest bag is sitting in my bedroom. I'm gonna post pics soon....I can't believe how gorgeous this bag is! I heard they're pretty rare too!!