I NEED Coach sandals...

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
I need Coach Sandals but none of the ones out right now tickle my fancy. :girlsigh: I am pretty picky about what I like, no brass hardware only nickel/silver. I guess I have to wait until the new catalog comes out...and see if they have anything I like then...:crybaby:

I need Coach Sandals but none of the ones out right now tickle my fancy. :girlsigh: I am pretty picky about what I like, no brass hardware only nickel/silver. I guess I have to wait until the new catalog comes out...and see if they have anything I like then...:crybaby:
There are these... i didn't have time to take a pic of their flat sandals as well, but here are their wedge sandals...
coach006vn1.jpg

Feel the same! I love the Sweetie Wedge, but I'm only 15 so it's like...when am I gonna have a chance to wear wedges, KWIM?

I'm more looking for a pair of cute flats and I LOVED the Margot ones on the website, but I tried them on IRL and they are just not my style. Plus they pinched... :Push: And none of the other pairs are catching my eye. -sigh- Guess my wallet's happy about that, though!

What do they look like? Could anyone tell me the # and colors of these? I just copied
this from someone else thread. I dont have a copy of the new catalog yet. I am going to go to the store sometime this week thanx

:heart:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 129

Attachments

• 78789444_o.jpg
    78789444_o.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 95
What do they look like? Could anyone tell me the # and colors of these? I just copied
this from someone else thread. I dont have a copy of the new catalog yet. I am going to go to the store sometime this week thanx

:heart:

These are in the new catalogue that I just received when I bought my Sherrie Sandals. I don't believe they're in the store yet but you can pre-order them. I LOVE the red.

I don't know what your size is, but I have these in black signature/brass and I love them. The pair pictured here is black leather/silver hardware and if they were my size I'd definitely buy them. They are a style from last year called Janeesa Wedges. They are super comfortable and look great with skirts, capris or jeans. :yes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Black-Jeneesa-PLATFORM-WEDGE-SHOES-8-5-158_W0QQitemZ250213424376QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I love these!! I guess I'll be stalking ebay now, lol!