white brief
tomato day
sky blue flat messenger

GGH
sky blue brief
white city, brief
black brief, work
bubblegum pink city, part time
plomb sphere, day (could have been black, but wasn't as dark as the other blacks)
vert fonce city
mogano day

GSH
black part time, city
magenta city
bubblegum pink brief
sky blue city

accessories
sky blue shoulder
magenta shoulder, long zip wallet
sahara makeup
bubblegum pink GGH coin purse
sky blue GGH coin purse
black GSH coin purse
black toilet case
mastic, black GGH giant traveler
black/white lune clutch

they also still have some bags on sale including:
cream whistle bags
matelasse clutches (cream, rust, black)
matelasse trunk bags
leather/wool duffles from holiday 07-08

Balenciaga NY has the Step in Marigold, Cinnamon, Pine & Ivory. AlohaRag has the Step in Black, Plomb, Tabac & Ivory. I was ISO a Tomato Step which I finally ordered today. Sacramento Nordstrom & Aloha Rag are expecting to get Magenta Step at some point, AR will get Bubblegum too. Hope this helps you!!

Yes - I ordered my Tomato red Step today from Balenciaga NY, and I already have a Violet which I am loving!! Its a great size and I like the shape of it very much...I hope you get one, cause theyre awesome!

the mat clutches were about 310 after the final discount - but they were final sale. the leather on them was gorgeous though!

and the tomato day was STUNNING. I was SO tempted!

Hmmm I am tempted by those Mat clutches...which to get, black or white? I already have a Black SGH Flat Clutch, so would a Black Mat be dumb? I'm picturing Cheshire's gorgeous black mat clutch but I do need a white clutch too, would the white get used as often? I'm so confused and on a bal buying-spree at the moment. Help? :flowers: lol

if you already have the black flat clutch, get a white! i think you'll get a lot of use out of in since spring summer is coming. :smile:

hehe yes, keep enabling me! I think a white mat would be so cute. I'm just deathly afraid of carrying white leather in NYC, on one of the threads discussing white bags, NYers were discouraging white bags since they'll just get dirty by themselves. I think I'm also a bit hesitant as I purchased two cities on Saturday, perhaps I should slow down a bit. :graucho: