Blue hues

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I'm torn between indigo and brighton blue for my second Birkin. I wear jeans of all shades so I want a blue Birkin that will compliment most of my jeans. I love ostrich, but I'm afraid of this leather. I definitely want a leather that will last. I think both indigo and brighton blue are complimentary hues for denim. Brighton blue pops just enough to get noticed. Indigo makes a good marriage with jeans. If you have experience with H blues, please chime in. Pictures with denim backgrounds would help, too. Thanks!

^^coleigh, I don't own anything in ostrich but I am sure some ostrich owners can answer your question about the leather holding up. The only thing I remember that sometimes can happen is that one of the 'eyes' becomes loose but can be reattached at the spa.

I wear a lot of denim and like colors that contrast a bit more against my jeans or compliment and blend in nicely so I am partial to blue jean or indigo in Fjord or VL for a neutral that would work well with various shades of denim. BB is beautiful, but the color may or may not work since there is that slight purple undertone to it.

I wear a lot of denim and like colors that contrast a bit more against my jeans or compliment and blend in nicely so I am partial to blue jean or indigo in Fjord or VL for a neutral that would work well with various shades of denim. BB is beautiful, but the color may or may not work since there is that slight purple undertone to it.

orchids, I heard someone say that before.
I was really looking at BB, but that sort of changed my mind a little. As that would def not suit my wardrobe.
I wonder if BJ would be too light?? and Indigo too dark??

Coleigh, I am really glad you bought up this question again!!:tup: