Pics of my new Sherrie Sandals!!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
They're just so darn cute. I got them yesterday and can't stop looking at them. I have no idea why my legs/feet look so white and wide in these pictures but whatever. Enjoy the beautiful shininess!!!

....and try not to barf when you see my feet. AHAHA!

Picturesfromdigitalcamera068.jpg

Picturesfromdigitalcamera070.jpg

Picturesfromdigitalcamera074.jpg

Picturesfromdigitalcamera076.jpg

It was love at first sight....and I only had to pay 68 dollars for them since I had a gift card!! :wlae:

OMG they are the cutest things, do they fit true to size ?

Congrat's :smile: they look great!
They're just so darn cute. I got them yesterday and can't stop looking at them. I have no idea why my legs/feet look so white and wide in these pictures but whatever. Enjoy the beautiful shininess!!!

....and try not to barf when you see my feet. AHAHA!

Picturesfromdigitalcamera074.jpg

It was love at first sight....and I only had to pay 68 dollars for them since I had a gift card!! :wlae:

OMG they are the cutest things, do they fit true to size ?

Congrat's :smile: they look great!

I think they run a little large. I'm usually an 8 1/2 - 9. I was going to just order them off the internet in a 9 because I usually am not close enough to get to a boutique. But when my friends called me up to go out I figured I'd just get them at the mall. So I tried on the 9 and they were too big. The girl then brought out an 8 for me and they fit just right. Luckily I didn't order them online or else I'd be very dissapointed.