Pictures of my Louis Vuitton collection!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVMode

Jan 29, 2008
Hi everyone (this is my 1st post here),

I have been reading this forum for ages and it has been a fantastic reference for me. I have loved looking at all your photos and reading your LV stories.

I :heart: Louis Vuitton and have a great collection of which I would like to photograph and post here for you all to see. Hopefully, time permitting, I would like to add a new photo every day of so.

First up is my silver Suhali zippy (I might post pictures of my matching bag later) that I received last Xmas. I really love it, it looks stunning and holds ALL my credit cards, but, be warned, it scratches very very easily. Finger nails, keys, just looking at it seems to scratch it.

Next up is my diamond watch that I purchased just over 1 year ago. It originally came with a black satin strap and I only recently changed the strap for the silver miroir. WOW, it's looks much better now. It's not that I didn't like the satin strap but now it looks just so so much better. Anyone thinking of changing straps, DO IT.

If anyone wants more detailed photos of anything please just let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

:tpfrox:

Suhali Silver Zippy & Tambour Lovely Evening Diamonds Watch
LVWatchZippy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.