Bordeaux

When did they have this color
and are they going to have it in 08
anyone have pics of yours
I was also wondering can NM order any color because my SA was looking on the computer today and there were older colors from like 04

bordeaux came out in 2005 - if i can get my camera going i'll take some shots for you.

i'm not too sure if NM can order colors from seasons past since they were a one time seasonal color - get what i mean?

I do remember that one of the fall 08 colors will be bordeaux-like, but we won't know for sure what it looks like until it comes out.

Like dusty said, bordeaux came out in 05. Here's a pic of my first- she can appear much darker, depending on lighting. Check out the clubs like the Red club, 05 club, etc. and you'll see more bordeaux pics. She's really lovely!

Attachments

• IMG_1384.JPG
    IMG_1384.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1385.JPG
    IMG_1385.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1405b.jpg
    IMG_1405b.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 128
When did they have this color
and are they going to have it in 08
anyone have pics of yours
I was also wondering can NM order any color because my SA was looking on the computer today and there were older colors from like 04
If your SA can find 04 and 05 bbags, RUN don't walk over there and buy all that you can! :heart:

haha bags4fun you read my mind!!
sunny07, i LOVE your first!! the handles have stretched and it looks GORGEOUS!! i was never a fan of the first but know i might have to reconsider...

thanks leefi! She came to me preloved and already broken in- yup, the handles have definitely softened, and they are quite dark. She's my most broken in bbag by far!

thanks ladybug!! bordeaux is lovely, but she has been ousted as my fave red bbag by a certain other red bbag. :P

chunkymunky- actually, if you do find out that NM has older bbags in stock, please please let us know- you can post it in the shopping section. That'd be soo exciting!!!

Here's my Twiggy in Bordeaux.
I absolutely LOVE her. :heart:
(And my puppy!) :rolleyes:

Bordeaux002.jpg

I do remember that one of the fall 08 colors will be bordeaux-like, but we won't know for sure what it looks like until it comes out.

Like dusty said, bordeaux came out in 05. Here's a pic of my first- she can appear much darker, depending on lighting. Check out the clubs like the Red club, 05 club, etc. and you'll see more bordeaux pics. She's really lovely!

OMG!!!!!!!! That first is LOVELY. I'm not too into firsts, but yours is BEAUTIFUL! And it looks fab on you as well! How tall are you? I am 5'3" so maybe a first won't look so small on me ;) I've never seen one IRL

OMG!!!!!!!! That first is LOVELY. I'm not too into firsts, but yours is BEAUTIFUL! And it looks fab on you as well! How tall are you? I am 5'3" so maybe a first won't look so small on me ;) I've never seen one IRL

I have a First in Cornflower - it was my first Bbag and I adore it. I, too, am 5'3" and - if you're not looking to put the kitchen sink in there - it really does fit a lot in it. I don't think it would look too small on you at all. :tup:

Bordeaux is the best! Here are pictures of my 05 bordeaux city vs 06 grenat PT. You cannot go wrong with this color; it goes with everything.

Attachments

• bord vs grenat.JPG
    bord vs grenat.JPG
    179.9 KB · Views: 85
  • bord vs grenat1.JPG
    bord vs grenat1.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 65
  • bord vs grenat2.JPG
    bord vs grenat2.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 05 Bordeaux City.JPG
    05 Bordeaux City.JPG