Hello gorgeous...

^ I noticed that the seller bought the bags from Bluefly and offload them on Ebay? The cream MAM and the black/blue stamp MAM. Just a thought.

^ I noticed that the seller bought the bags from Bluefly and offload them on Ebay? The cream MAM and the black/blue stamp MAM. Just a thought.

I don't really mind the fact that they buy them on sale and put them on eBay. I do that with random things that I find sometimes too. As long as the seller is not doing something like our good friend haute okole, and her "UNBELIEVABLE DEAL on Rebecca Minkoff! PICTURES!" then i don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars for something that I missed during a sale

But back to the subject, that is a gorgeous colour!! I fear i would get it dirty within minutes tho! Also didn't see it during the bluefly sale. .. =/ oh well. I am satisfied with my sage and black/blue stamp Mam =)

It is still there. Here's a link. One would overlook due to the title of the listing.

5935_1.JPG

Which btw, I do a inventory check on the 'bay every so often :P Yes, it's an obsession to hunt down THE bag. :shame:

I love that cream MAM, its a super classy color for that bag! What's this about Bluefly though? Are you sure?? Was the cream on bluefly too?

^ If the seller did purchase it from Bluefly, I doubt the bag would have arrived so quickly but why not put the listing up since it'll be up for 7 days and the bags would arrive by then, no? I'm purely speculating but that's my gut feeling bout it.

As long as the stuff is legit (authentic, not stolen, etc), selling on eB*y is fine. (We all know that sometimes you need to be in the right place and the right time to score a certain bag or a certain price.) BUT, the seller should always include pics of the ACTUAL bag for sale, not just stock photos. AND, the seller should not backhandedly advertise/promote their listings on sites such as this one.

^ If the seller did purchase it from Bluefly, I doubt the bag would have arrived so quickly but why not put the listing up since it'll be up for 7 days and the bags would arrive by then, no? I'm purely speculating but that's my gut feeling bout it.

I just feel they should have the actual bag in hand and be able to take pics so the buyer will know what they're actually getting. I have no problem with them using one or 2 stock photos, just not ALL.

TPF gals are hardcore! Im glad I canceled my Ebay account! Im scared at what you ladies might have been thinking! Like, loook, look at her selling that bag! GASP! I saw that at shopbop for $25 dollars less! Oh uhuh! LOL