Can I just say that EB is the most gorgeous color on the planet???

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
My GSH EB City (with AWESOME smooth leather) arrived today and I am just in awe over the gorgeous color. However, I am so sad because I am really not "feeling" the GH. I will be taking it back to Nordies in Sac so if anyone is looking for one.....she is a real stunner.

Nordies does not know if they are getting in anymore RH EB Cities......*sigh*

Aw sweetie... have you called around and asked Bal NY and Aloha rag? It must be hard to give it up! But if you're not feeling the GH it's a wise decision to keep looking. Good luck with finding a regular hw EB city, I'm sure you can get one soon, this is the season ;) :tup:

I returned my RH EB City to SF Neimans on Wednesday. I know you had some trouble with Neimans, but perhaps it's still there if you are willing to risk dealing with them again. A pic of my returned bag is in your poll thread...

I returned my RH EB City to SF Neimans on Wednesday. I know you had some trouble with Neimans, but perhaps it's still there if you are willing to risk dealing with them again. A pic of my returned bag is in your poll thread...
You weren't the one that got my original one that was on hold at NM did you :roflmfao:????

Gosh, if I did not hate that place so much, I would consider it. Thanks for letting me know!

My GSH EB City (with AWESOME smooth leather) arrived today and I am just in awe over the gorgeous color. However, I am so sad because I am really not "feeling" the GH. I will be taking it back to Nordies in Sac so if anyone is looking for one.....she is a real stunner.

Nordies does not know if they are getting in anymore RH EB Cities......*sigh*

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling the GH..
I bought my EB RH City from AR, so if you are thinking of purchasing the RH City, give them a ring and ask for Seiko..
She is very sweet and knowledgeable :yes:

You weren't the one that got my original one that was on hold at NM did you :roflmfao:????

Gosh, if I did not hate that place so much, I would consider it. Thanks for letting me know!

Nah, I waitlisted for it and bought it right when they came in. I think it's terrible that they sold the one you had on hold right out from under you--that happened to me once with an impossible to find Marc Jacobs bag and I was furious!