In Need Of Gd Advice!

luvbaggies

Feb 7, 2007
I'm so frustrated now as I'm torn among so many choices! I need to decide quick on which bag I want :nuts:

Firstly, I can't decide on which color I want. Then it was the style & the hardware.

I found a really smooth & squishy Camel'06 RH City, Violet SGH in PT/Brief/RTT,Violet RH City, Magenta SGH in City, Black SGH/GGH in City, a Sienna WE. I love all the colors! I know I'm being greedy here... lol.

Which one would you choose? So far, I'm only using my Natural City... well, that's all I got :P

I'm keen on the Magenta, but I'm not sure if the color with SGH is going to last me long.. you know what I mean? I'm afraid it will just be a fad...

Oh wells, pls throw in any suggestions ladies. TIA! :heart:

It seems violet's made a good impression (it's on your list twice) :P so maybe you should get a violet? Since you already have a city, how about a brief? (Though the violet City's that's been posted recently is absolutely gorgeous... how about 2 cities then?)

Black is always a good choice to start a collection. So basic and always goes with everything. Then build the colors. The city is a great size and I always gravitate to the city.

I think I would go with the magenta city - since you already have a neutral colored city, magenta would be a really gorgeous pop of color! If you're concerned about the SGH being a fad, a magenta with RH would be gorgeous as well! I also think that you couldn't go wrong with black - everyone needs at least one black bbag in their collection, IMO :yes:!!

Get the one that calls out to you the most. That is a large assortment of bag there to choose from. I would choose the Violet RH city for myself since I am a huge city fan & also a huge RH fan & love the Violet. Sorry I know I am not helping. :P

Wow thanks gals... looks like violet is a fave choice among you girls.. But will violet be too dull? I have a DKNY bag that is of that color.. so I'm not sure about getting a same colored bag.

What do you girls think about camel and magenta? (^^)

Well said!! ITA with CO :tup:

I think I would go with the magenta city - since you already have a neutral colored city, magenta would be a really gorgeous pop of color! If you're concerned about the SGH being a fad, a magenta with RH would be gorgeous as well! I also think that you couldn't go wrong with black - everyone needs at least one black bbag in their collection, IMO :yes:!!

I have a magenta city with SGH and i LOOOOOOVE it. Awesome bag. The color is so much fun. Violet would have been my second choice, PT with SGH buuut I'm much happier I went with the Magenta, for now. Will probably get the new f/w purple.

I have a magenta city with SGH and i LOOOOOOVE it. Awesome bag. The color is so much fun. Violet would have been my second choice, PT with SGH buuut I'm much happier I went with the Magenta, for now. Will probably get the new f/w purple.

Hey :smile: do you think that the SGH is too overwhelming for a city size? Do you think u're going to be sick of the color or the combo anytime soon? lol..

I do agree that Magenta will definitely spark my collection with that color! But that caramel and the wide selection of colors for Brief is just too hard to resist! hahahs..

Nope, I love it but I am sucker for bright colors. Infact, I will probably get a PT with SGH in the F/W Magenta as well LOL. Still havent decided amethyst vs sapphire for F/W.

I'll be posting pics of her later on today as I just got her this week and want to show her off