New Items Available on Monday 2/11? Pond Patent Madeline???

cc1013

O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Hi all,
I just stopped by my boutique this evening and the SA told me that new items would be available in stores this Monday. She even mentioned that the Madeline would be available in the pond patent. Has anyone heard this before? Any other new items that you know of????
:rolleyes:

Oh yay!!! How exciting!! I cant wait to get something from the new collection, this is great!!! I didnt know they were making a pond patent Madeline.....very interresting!:yes:

Monday will be new signature stripe and the spring patchwork. The patent Madeline won't be in stores until late March/early April but might be available to order. The new store book with our summer line is BEAUTIFUL! New straw, new legacy pieces, and the re-launch of Soho. So excited to see the new things! Oh yeah...a silver metallic slim Carly, too!

Hi all,
I just stopped by my boutique this evening and the SA told me that new items would be available in stores this Monday. She even mentioned that the Madeline would be available in the pond patent. Has anyone heard this before? Any other new items that you know of????
:rolleyes:

I don't want to burst any bubbles but I was told by my SA that the Pond Patent was shipped back and won't be available because purses made out of it were falling apart. I hope thats not true. I loved the pond patent ergo.

Monday will be new signature stripe and the spring patchwork. The patent Madeline won't be in stores until late March/early April but might be available to order. The new store book with our summer line is BEAUTIFUL! New straw, new legacy pieces, and the re-launch of Soho. So excited to see the new things! Oh yeah...a silver metallic slim Carly, too!

I saw pictures of the new Soho stuff. Its cute. I gues that has alwasy been my favorite line.

Is that why? I heard there was a defect but Coach wasn't telling me what it was.

Interesting...

I don't want to burst any bubbles but I was told by my SA that the Pond Patent was shipped back and won't be available because purses made out of it were falling apart. I hope thats not true. I loved the pond patent ergo.