I won A Coach Bleecker Wallet..

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Well I won a AUTH COACH BLEECKER LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET NEW Coal for $122.50 I am so happy now I have a wallet that will match my bag perfectly for a great price!! :love:
102709557_o.jpg

102709567_o.jpg

102709573_o.jpg

oooo... its so beautiful coachgirl! which bag of yours were you going to match this to? i wish i could find great wallets to go w/my bags.. for deals i mean! i hate paying full price on wallets, especially since they are close to the cost of an actual COACH bag... :nuts: But it looks like you got a great deal on this! Congrats!

oooo... its so beautiful coachgirl! which bag of yours were you going to match this to? i wish i could find great wallets to go w/my bags.. for deals i mean! i hate paying full price on wallets, especially since they are close to the cost of an actual COACH bag... :nuts: But it looks like you got a great deal on this! Congrats!

shes going to go with my new patent leather black ergo hobo..you think shell look cute??

DSC02962.jpg

OOOOOO... so perfect CoachGirl! I love it... everything matches perfectly! I love all your accessories, that lip charm is TDF!! :drool: Not only do I think your bag will look cute, but it will look gorgeous with the new addition!
Great Find!! :love: