$62 for a keyfob?!!

It is really rare, but that's a bit much. But I'm sure someone out there's willing to pay that much if they really wanted it.

That's not even an actual picture of the keyfob... who knows if they're actually selling a fake... :s

Well if it is REAR that is probably worth it for someone that is kicking themselves for not having both it when it was in the stores. But she does not even have a real pic. It can even be a fake one, and thats a big price to pay for a maybe.

I got mine from the same seller when the price was lower; the font on the Coach small metal plaque and the back of the turtle looks right, and there's the "O" stamped on the back of the turtle, so it is real. However, it is truly shocking how high she's set the new price.

It is really rare, but that's a bit much. But I'm sure someone out there's willing to pay that much if they really wanted it.

That's not even an actual picture of the keyfob... who knows if they're actually selling a fake... :s
I got mine from the same seller when the price was lower; the font on the Coach small metal plaque and the back of the turtle looks right, and there's the "O" stamped on the back of the turtle, so it is real. However, it is truly shocking how high she's set the new price.
She's the seller who I asked for an actual picture of the key fob and then she raised the price. It was $43 when I asked for the picture, then she raised the remaining one in the auction (of 4) to $59. Now she wants even more. I really want the turtle, but I will not pay that much for it!