My HG arrived- RT Day!! Come celebrate with me! :)

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
The past few weeks I'd been bummed over 2 missed RT bags. :crybaby:I figured I'd be waiting a while before another one popped up. Then suddenly, there she was!! Ms. RT Day just waiting to be loved by moi! :graucho: She arrived yesterday and it was definitely love at first sight! :love: The color is so deep and rich and RED. Leather is soft and silky. Thanks to a wonderful and lovely "lady" tpfer!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 899
  • IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1595b.jpg
    IMG_1595b.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1561b.jpg
    IMG_1561b.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1599b.jpg
    IMG_1599b.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 95
Gorgeous color-you look great together!!
attachment.php

^^ nosnow, I highly recommend the day!! I find it's such an easy bag to use for day to day, and I find it the most comfy to use of all the styles. Plus, the more I use the day, the more I fall in lovewith that slouchiness. Yumm!

The past few weeks I'd been bummed over 2 missed RT bags. :crybaby:I figured I'd be waiting a while before another one popped up. Then suddenly, there she was!! Ms. RT Day just waiting to be loved by moi! :graucho: She arrived yesterday and it was definitely love at first sight! :love: The color is so deep and rich and RED. Leather is soft and silky. Thanks to a wonderful and lovely "lady" tpfer!! ;)

Uhhh yahhh!!!

That is one wicked looking bag!!

Congrat Sunny for scoring such a beautiful bag!! :nuts: