Eeeeek, it's a MOUSE (flat)!

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
I've been wanting the Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats forever, and when someone made a post about the silver ones on Zappos, I decided to order them. Black was actually my first choice, but it's been sold out in my size for awhile. Well, a day after I ordered them, I actually found my size in the black pony hair at another online store (am I allowed to post the name of the store here?)

So the black pair are on the way ... but I now I need to decide if I should keep the silver too. What do ya'll think - do they look okay, or is the silver too much?

mj4.jpg

mj3.jpg

And just for fun, here is some pictures I took of my cat's reaction to the flats... :lol:

mj2.jpg

mj1.jpg

Your cat is beautiful, mine caught a mouse today, real one not shoes, shame.

Wait until you get the black ones and then decide if you want to keep the silver ones, sorry not much help :smile:

Too Cuuuuute!!!! I love them! I have a pair in Black! (fake, unfortunately, yes, i said it, i got jipped on e-bay...:sad:!:hysteric:! ) Anyway, i still like them and i like the pink nose on the black ones...but these are soooo cute! Aaaaw your cats super cute too! Yes, you can say the store. I think? :confused1:

Thank you so much Beany, mamimeow, tadpolenyc, dusty paws, and tomato4! :smile: My cat Flower says thank you too!

oh my gosh i've been wanting a pair! they are so gorgeous - where did you find the black ones at?

I found them at a store called My Chloe Lane, on their website. :yes: They are based out of Utah and have a couple of actual stores too. Not on sale, but I think they are the only store that has the black left!

I would keep the silver too. I really like the look of a black top, jeans, and a fun colored shoe. It is a great way to throw in some color without being overwhelming, that is beside a great color MJ bag.

Love the picture of your cat with them !

I've really wanted these for a while, but I can never seem to find them in size 5, so frustrating ! Since you've managed to snap them up both in your size, keep them ! :graucho:

They're adorable!! Just wait for the black ones to arrive, try them with different outfits from your wardrobe and decide which are a better choice in most cases! If you can afford both, keep them both!

As for the ones on eBay, I was checking them out too and I can't believe that they were fake! Quite a few have been on eBay for a good price and in various sizes (the seller claimed that he closed down his shop and was selling the rest of the stock), were they all fake?:wtf::wtf: