Katie Rees Arrested in Las Vegas!

Feb 17, 2007
0206_kati_rees_bn.jpg
TMZ has confirmed that former Miss Nevada USA Katie Rees was arrested last night in Las Vegas for assaulting a police officer.

Story developing ...

The name isnt familiar, but I wanna say she is one of the girls who had competed in Miss USA/Universe competitions who brought scandal upon the title by her actions.... I THINK she's the one who cried and made a big fuss apologizing and Donald ***** forgave her and let her keep her title, right?? OR was that some other scandalous beauty queen? :confused1:

The name isnt familiar, but I wanna say she is one of the girls who had competed in Miss USA/Universe competitions who brought scandal upon the title by her actions.... I THINK she's the one who cried and made a big fuss apologizing and Donald ***** forgave her and let her keep her title, right?? OR was that some other scandalous beauty queen? :confused1:
That's what I'm thinking too....that she is the one who went to re-hab and Donald ***** let her keep her crown. I could be wrong, though.

Why on earth would anyone assault a police officer?:nuts:

^^ No, that was Tara Connor.

Katie Rees had held the title Miss Nevada USA but was decrowned after scandalous pictures of her were leaked onto the internet. It seems like every single semi-famous person out there has a batch of somewhat controversial internet pictures.