what stores in the u.s. are getting met. red reissue??

Sep 26, 2006
What stores in the US are getting the metallic red?? I just spoke with a chanel botique and she said they don't have and are not getting red in the 2.55 - maybe it's a sign that I need to stick with my dark silver and green ones:smile:

And some of these other posts are scaring me a bit into thinking it's not going to be the same as viki's lovely bag.:confused1:

Neiman Marcus - 226 and 227 (I THINK - they may have just gotten the 227)

Bergdorf - 226 and 227

The only US Chanel boutique to place an order was Hawaii, but they only ordered 4 of the 225 and 4 of the 226.

thanks, you guys - but do we know if it's the same color that we've been drooling over???

I just called the Waikiki boutique (my bag hasn't shipped yet:cursing:, but will ship today and I'll get it Friday).

She confirmed it's metallic red and she confirmed the style#

A37587 Y04844
Color Code: 81540

She also said that if I didn't want the metallic red I can send it back because the waitlist is 4 pages long. I said "Oh NO! I'm not sending it back".:roflmfao:

I just called the Waikiki boutique (my bag hasn't shipped yet:cursing:, but will ship today and I'll get it Friday).

She confirmed it's metallic red and she confirmed the style#

A37587 Y04844
Color Code: 81540

She also said that if I didn't want the metallic red I can send it back because the waitlist is 4 pages long. I said "Oh NO! I'm not sending it back".:roflmfao:
Thanks for the info. smooth. I just spoke with another nm sa and she said that she found out that each of the stores that were getting the met. red are only getting one. so, I think my chances are pretty slim. but thats ok - it wasn't meant to be - thats just more $ I'm saving. please post pics when you get yours.

Thanks for the info. smooth. I just spoke with another nm sa and she said that she found out that each of the stores that were getting the met. red are only getting one. so, I think my chances are pretty slim. but thats ok - it wasn't meant to be - thats just more $ I'm saving. please post pics when you get yours.

Really :confused1: ...
I think NM usually gets at least 2 - 3 purses for each style they order ... If they are only getting 1 dark red reissue for each NM that ordered this color, then dark reissue will become quite limited in the US because only the Hawaii Chanel boutiques ordered this color besides of NM.

Edit: Oops, sorry, I forgot BG should order it as well.

Really :confused1: ...
I think NM usually gets at least 2 - 3 purses for each style they order ... If they are only getting 1 dark red reissue for each NM that ordered this color, then dark reissue will become quite limited in the US because only the Hawaii Chanel boutiques ordered this color besides of NM.
I know!!!! that's what the sa and I were talking about. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Do you think they(chanel) thought it wasn't going to sell that well???